6.15.2010

You scream, we all scream

I have a love/hate relationship with ice cream. As I've told you before, I'd much prefer a bag of chips (with cottage cheese, of course) to a pint of Ben & Jerrys. But don't get me wrong...I love ice cream. Just like you do. Sometimes...it's just amazing.

I was reading through my blog list today, and came across this recipe on Savory Sweet Life.



Is that healthy-ish ice scream? I think it might be. No, I am not a vegan...nor will I ever be, but that looks so good. Like eat-the-entire-container good. AND, it's sweet and salty. Just how I like it.

Also, I just recently had homemade ice cream at a friend's, and it was delicious. Mint Chocolate Chip. Not usually my first choice, but I definitely would have eaten her whole container had there been no one else there. True story.

So I am going to need an ice cream maker. Preferably this one:



So...if you want to buy me one, just let me know. I will send you my address.

1 comment:

  1. How about you come to Texas and we can make it in MY brand new ice cream maker! We made vanilla for our first try (yes, I know... boring) and it was sooooooo good

    PS. I like the new look

    ReplyDelete