8.05.2010

Ocean City, MD



There we are. The Dugan clan...in all our glory.

My family and I recently returned home from our summer vacation in Ocean City, MD. It was lovely. I got to spend time with my adorable niece who lives all the way over in Western Michigan, and her dad, Patrick, and my younger brother Andrew who is at West Point, and my parents, who are all the way up in Boston! And Jon, who just moved to Brooklyn, NY this week ;(




Hopefully, we will all live a bit closer one day. But for now...summer vacations and these pictures will have to do.








And for those of you unfamiliar with being "iced", welp, here ya go. Andrew's apparently a pro. Pretty sure Bri, his girlfriend, got him this time. This was maybe his third?





As for the food, I'd say that with Thrashers French Fries soaked in apple cider vinegar, Fisher's Caramel Popcorn , Dumser's ice cream, Kohr's Frozen Custard , The fish tacos Jon and I made, and the well deserved chili cheese fries from The Dough Roller I did pretty well...and that I will be running off the calories for a while! I also had this little treat at a restaurant on the Boardwalk...a Black Velvet (Guiness and Cider, my favorite!):



Now...back to the real world again.

Cheers to happy, sunny summer vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment