1.06.2010

Happy New Decade!

I am alive! I am alive and doing quite well actually. So do not fret! I know that you were worried...the 2 of you that read this! I had a feeling this would happen. That I would start to write and get excited about having my own blog...and then...as the excitement faded, my writing would come to a halt. Typical slacker behavior. Ugh! Maybe being less of a slacker should be thrown in with my like 8 other New Year's Resolutions. Yeahhh....so don't panic if I take a week, a month or a year...hopefully not the latter. I have had a journal since 9th grade, and while I haven't kept up with it consistently, I still write it in when I want to. I am rambling. Basically, if I disappear for long periods of time, it doesn't mean I quit posting. I'm just lazy.

Happy Belated Holidays! I hope the first 6 days of 2010 have been spectacular! I will be back VERY soon with something new...but for now, I will leave you with this little gem of a quote from the BEST SHOW EVER, Jersey Shore! (Please note my sarcasm.)

"That's why I don't eat frickin' lobster or anything like that. Because they're alive when you kill it." —Snooki

Read more: Jersey Shore Recap: This Week’s Top Ten Catchphrases -- Vulture http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/01/jersey_shore_catchphrase_count.html#ixzz0brZIn2NH

No comments:

Post a Comment