3.18.2010

Greek Pasta Salad

When I have leftovers, I love to recreate something different with them. I feel like I am just wasting a meal if I just eat the same thing I ate the night before. Does that make sense? Anyway, thats what I did with this Greek Pasta Salad. I decided I wanted pasta, but not just pasta like I had the night before . But maybe cold pasta salad because spring is in the air? And what goes well with Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke pesto? Feta does. So do green olives, and red onions, and tomatoes, and red pepper, and even more (un-pureed) artichokes. So I tossed together a Greek Pasta Salad...




I do not have a great camera, obviously, but sometimes I just like to play around. Food makes a spectacular muse.




Greek Pasta Salad

1 cup Pasta, preferably Fusilli
1/2 medium tomato, diced
1/2 red pepper, diced
1/4 cup red onion, diced
10 green olives, sliced
4 marinated artichokes, chopped
2 tablespoons feta cheese
1/2 cup Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Pesto (Recipe here)
salt and pepper

1. Prepare pasta.

2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a lid.

3. Shake.

4. Refrigerate.

5. Eat...

6. ...and enjoy the warmer temperatures and the sun shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment